TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SHATKON LABS PRIVATE LIMITED , AN INDIAN COMPANY INCORPORATED UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT OF 2013 OWNS AND OPERATES THE DOMAIN NAME www.blueteam.in AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING THE PRIVACY STATEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM OR INTIMATE THE USER IN ANY MANNER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OF SUCH REVISIONS EITHER AT THE TIME OF MAKING THEM OR THEREAFTER.
Shatkon Labs Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956, is operating the app \“BlueTeam\” and website www.blueteam.in.
1) BlueTeam.in don\'t charges service charge or commission, monthly cost of consuming BlueTeam Services should be paid in advance. Taxes as may be applicable shall be payable separately by the user.
2) In a particular month Customer have to pay salary/charges of the domestic helper (the word \“Domestic Helper\” refer to cook, maid, driver, babysitter, patient care, elderly care) at least minimum of 21 days and maximum of 26 days according to charges applicable.
3) If the Customer want to take only 15 days service in a month, then minimum of 21 days charges would have to pay to the company. If Customer want to take the service less than 15 days, in that case BlueTeam On demand charges would be applicable.
4) The client undertakes to notify BlueTeam.in immediately upon agreeing to hire a candidate introduced by BlueTeam.in
5) An invoice will be sent to the client upon commencement of employment and the salary/charges fee would be payable immediately or on the date of joining of the candidate.
6) The Customer should have to inform at least one day prior to the \“Company\” if Customer do not need the service for any particular day/days, otherwise salary/charges would be levied according to the plan.
7) The Customer should have to pay in cash or transfer the salary/charges in advance to the company for the next month after the completion of the previous service month, if fail to do so, 2% of the interest charges would be levied as late payment charges after the 7 days of the payment due date.
8) Domestic helper should be provided at least two holidays in a particular month.
9) The placed individual may be replaced by another individual of the user's choice after a minimum of 15 day of the service.
10) If Customer want to take the domestic helper from BlueTeam, then customer have to pay 500 Rs booking charges in advance to the company for first month only, which is non refundable, If customer take the service then booking charges would be add to the first month salary of the domestic helper, otherwise booking charges would forfeited.
11) An invoice will be sent to the client upon commencement of employment and the placement fee is payable immediately on the date of joining of the candidate.
12) Introductions are strictly confidential. If BlueTeam.in introduces a candidate that the client then introduces to a third part, who hires the candidate on either full time or part time, the client agrees to pay BlueTeam.in the placement charges and taxes as applicable.
13) While it is the BlueTeam’s endeavour to introduce the best suited candidates to the client, it shall be the responsibility of the client to satisfy themselves of the suitability of an applicant before hiring them. If required the client may arrange for an interview and medical examination of the candidate prior to hiring them. BlueTeam.in shall assist as far as practicable to facilitate the process.
14) Prior to the placement of the candidate the client shall share a job description detailing the tasks which are expected to be performed by the candidate upon placement. The client shall be bound by the said description and shall not engage the placed individual in tasks which fall outside the purview of those clearly stated in the job description. BlueTeam shall not be liable for any conflict with respect to tasks assigned which do not clearly fall within the scope of the said description. The placed individual shall be at the liberty to terminate the employment contract upon establishing that tasks assigned to him/her fell squarely outside the scope of the description. In such a case BlueTeam shall not be liable to provide for a replacement and neither refund the placement charges paid by the client.
15) Despite best efforts to ensure that the a thorough and deligent background verification of the candidate/placed individual is perfomed, BlueTeam strongly suggests that the client either himself or ask BlueTeam.in to do a POLICE VERIFICATION of the worker. This ensures that the worker is free of any criminal charges in the past. If BlueTeam.in is asked to do a police verification, then it will chargeable as per actuals. BlueTeam shall not be responsible or liable for any act or omission, either Civil or Criminal in nature, of the placed candidate.
16) If the invoices are settled and due to reason other than those mentioned in Clause 8, the candidate resigns or otherwise fails to report for work for a prolonged period without prior notice, a free replacement shall be provided at no extra cost. Usually the time taken for the replacement is 7 days but it may vary depending on the availability.
17) In case where the placed individual has been hired part-time (Less than 24 hours) the client shall perform due diligence and perform a checking of the objects carried by the placed individual while entering and leaving the premises of the client. This is only for the safety of the client. If the placed individual is found to carry something objectionable, the client shall immediately notify BlueTeam.
18) The client agrees that the worker shall not be subjected to harm, mental or physical and shall be legally liable for such acts. If the placed individual leaves due to any such reason, BlueTeam.in will not replace the worker and neither refund the placement charges paid by the client.
19) All payments shall to be made in favour of 'SHATKON LABS Pvt Ltd'
20) All disputes shall be subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
21) If due to any circumstance where a refund becomes due to the client, the amount shall be refunded within 90 days of the candidate leaving the job.